Dr. Laura Muggli provides short- and long-term therapy and coaching to help individuals with:
- Anxiety disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Eating disorders
- Learning disorders
- Difficulties in interpersonal relationships
Evaluations & Assessments
- Psychoeducational Evaluations for individuals with ADHD and learning disabilities
- IQ Testing
- Assessments/testing for individuals needing Standardized Testing Accommodations
- Neuropsychological Evaluations
Approaches to Therapy & Treatment
In order to provide the most effective treatment for her patients, Dr. Muggli approaches psychotherapy on an individual basis and utilizes different models and techniques depending on the particular needs of her patients.
To stay current on new scientific, medical and practical developments, Dr. Muggli remains a diligent student in her field.
Her approaches to therapy include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) – educating and building life skills necessary to modify one’s thought processes, behavior, and emotional responses;
- Schema Therapy – combines a number of approaches including CBT; determining how one’s current psychological state was affected by how basic emotional needs were met and bonds were formed as a child; and
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) – also a cognitive-behavior model of psychotherapy; combining acceptance and mindfulness strategies with behavior-change strategies.
Contact Dr. Muggli to learn more about her treatment philosophy, therapies, coaching, and how she can help YOU.