Video Therapy Sessions with Dr. Muggli
If you live in New York or Florida, you can take advantage of video sessions with Dr. Muggli!
Also called Teletherapy, these virtual therapy sessions are a great way to receive all the benefits of in-person, one-on-one therapy from the comfort of your own home.
Who is Video Therapy for?
Video therapy is great for today’s busy person! We live in a fast-paced world and it’s tough to slow down and prioritize yourself. Fortunately, we can leverage the benefits of technology and prioritize our mental health from anywhere in the world!
If you’re experiencing any of the following, video therapy might be the perfect fit for you:
- Feeling depressed or sad
- Going through a life transition
- Wanting to make a change in your life
- Need help meeting goals
Through Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Dr. Muggli can help you shift your ways of thinking, give you practical tools to use in your everyday life to manage anxiety and accomplish your goals, as well as help you learn mindfulness strategies and self-compassion.
Video therapy sessions:
- Allow you to connect with a licensed therapist wherever you are
- Give you all the benefits of in-person therapy (as opposed to text or phone therapy)
- Allow you to make mental health a priority despite the busyness of life, travel, work, etc.
- You must reside in New York or Florida
- Sessions are 50 minutes long (initial consultation of 15 minutes is free; first full-length session may run up to 60 minutes, but thereafter will be 50 minutes)
- Sessions are conducted through a HIPAA-Compliant platform to ensure confidentiality and protect your privacy
Call or email Dr. Muggli today to schedule your first video session!Contact